Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

From time to time i come back on newgrounds just to watch and listen to this... great piece :)

One Big Morphing Orgasm One Big Morphing Orgasm

Eoic Epicity of Epicness!!

Seriously that was just great, nice music, goood animation and tons of hard work ! Is there any part II coming ? :D

TheBoogley responds:

I've thought about it, and maybe we'll do a coloured one at some point... :)

Robot Pirates (Official) Robot Pirates (Official)

It's....

It's freakin' awesome :D great music, nice animation and all :) can't wait to see some more :D

Alula Falling #1 Alula Falling #1

Well.... i dont know a thing about this rpg universe, but as for a game it was quite fun to play. Little short and as for me the visual effects of spells where a little exaggerated ( every attack looked just like a blob of coloured light) and lacked some "hit" animation on people. Nevertheless fun game. Waiting for next one.

Antumbra Antumbra

God... damn! I've logged in only to say Thank You! This game is like fresh breezee, real masterpiece. Just after finishing it i can already say it left a permanent mark in my mind. Once more thanks

DroneLocker responds:

My pleasure :) I've used to be a poet. Yet i know no words, in any human language that could describe how greatful I am. For embracing Antumbra and loving it for what is it. Because that travels all the way across the screen - back to me. And it feels good. This, is what i've been dreaming of, all these years...
Kudos Ehix :)

Labratory v1.0 Labratory v1.0

checked it with javascript console. apparently it's a HTML5 game. Although i got an error :

NetworkError: 404 Not Found - http://uploads.ungrounded.net/alternate/747000/747429_alternate_8814.zip/html5game/ilkkod.js?JDHBC=1505357281

dunno if its a site bug, or problem with the game

pencpeci responds:

can download the game to my site sorry :(

That Shadow Just Now.. That Shadow Just Now..

Silent hill is strong within this one....
I love the atmosphere of this piece of work. Dense, dusty, unsettling. Even if you don't know about SH it gives you a little shivers in the beggining and then starts to terrify you wwhen you discover the rest of the painting... unhuman sihoulette, "missing" poster and at last the blood... I'd love to have that piece of oil hanging on my wall.. and then it would propably drive me crazy from just looking at it.

Radio Station Radio Station

I love every inch of it, details, style, even palette is perfect

vampire vampire

Great colors and fascinating details. It feels like she will bite if you get too close