Well.... i dont know a thing about this rpg universe, but as for a game it was quite fun to play. Little short and as for me the visual effects of spells where a little exaggerated ( every attack looked just like a blob of coloured light) and lacked some "hit" animation on people. Nevertheless fun game. Waiting for next one.
God... damn! I've logged in only to say Thank You! This game is like fresh breezee, real masterpiece. Just after finishing it i can already say it left a permanent mark in my mind. Once more thanks
My pleasure :) I've used to be a poet. Yet i know no words, in any human language that could describe how greatful I am. For embracing Antumbra and loving it for what is it. Because that travels all the way across the screen - back to me. And it feels good. This, is what i've been dreaming of, all these years...
Kudos Ehix :)
NetworkError: 404 Not Found - http://uploads.ungrounded.net/alternate/747000/747429_alternate_8814.zip/html5game/ilkkod.js?JDHBC=1505357281
dunno if its a site bug, or problem with the game
can download the game to my site sorry :(
Ok, it was fun to play but as Squoll pointed out there are some bugs and things that could be improved.
- The level bug. After going into hangar i can only go to training and 1st level though i've reached level 5 and i can see stars beside them properly. Strange thing is if i replay stage 1 all things come back to normal
- The failure bug. After boss shoted down my main base the game trated it as i completed the stage (level 6 was unlocked)
- Controls. Its hard to aim with keyboard maybe enable using mouse or add some smoothing function to ship rotation?
- Blasts. It will be splendid if you can see a blast when you hit an enemy it will make some things easier
- Learning curve. till levels 1-4 it was like walking in the park but in level 5 BLAM! first wave almost shoted me down. damn maybe i'm just little rusty :)
However it's a great game and with little tuning it can get very interesting.
Best regards - Ehix
I expected another flixel-driven shooter game.. but it's far more better! nice enemies, interesting health system and some opportunity to change ships shape, nice ! but at some level ( i don't know which because there is no level number shown sigh.... ) game just froze showing the "next" sign so it needs some improvement
It's quite nice clone of the famous NES game, but even in this centuries old game there was some cariations as 3 or 4 different tracks, few different enemies and some easter eggs (like konami sign or superman flying thru the screen) this game needs more variety. although it's a nice time killer :)
.. Epic :D is it a clone of fight from god of war ? :D remembers a good old times with russian handheld "consoles" ;) great game, fresh and nostalgic at the same time :D but could be little longer ;)
Nice concept but...
Game has annoying music and controls what doesn't make it very fun to play. It needs a lot of work especially on controls.
Nice piece of work :) I'll be glad to check on later when you update your work. For now 8/10, 4/5 because it was fun to chat with bot and he knows only one joke ;)
Great game, but if you ever played Tyrian 2000 (old PC game available to download on web) You'll recognize almost all of the graphics thus i gave you only 7/10
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.